OneSignal is a high-volume and reliable push notification service for websites and mobile applications. They support all major native and mobile platforms by providing dedicated SDKs for each platform, a Restful server API, and an online dashboard for marketers to design and send push notifications.
- Sign in to the Onesignal Console at https://onesignal.com.
- Click on New App/Website
- Choose your app name and platform then click next.
- Fill out the form with your website information, then click save.
- On the next page, ignore the page and click on Finish.
- On the top navbar, click on Keys & IDs
- Grab your OneSignal App ID & Rest API Key then go to
Admin Panel -> API Settings -> Push Notifications Settings
- Edit the following options for IOS:
- OneSignal APP ID – Enter the OneSignal App ID you created in the previous chapter
- REST API Key – Enter the Rest API Key you created in the previous chapter
- Finally, go to the file ControlSettings Struct in the project and add the app id.