- Log in to your Facebook account.
- Go to Facebook for Developers, click on My Apps and press Create App.
- Select Consumer. and click Next.
- Set the Display Name of your application.
- Enter the Contact Email.
- Click on Create App.
- Navigate to Facebook Login and press the Set up button.
- Select IOS from the displayed platforms.
- Add your package name that uniquely identifies your IOS app
- Put that key in Info.plist file
To show and hide facebook login button, You can go to struct ControlSettings. In that struct you can change the setting accordingly